Saturday 22 January 2011

The Motor of Worlds

Greetings,

If I may start by saying that there is never a time when I cannot look at the Everyone's United project as a place of ideas, bold thinking & opportunity. They say "Idea's turn the world..."  whenever there is a sign of progress for this organisation, a new idea, an area or demographic that we had previously ignored, I am reminded of the power of ideas. I'm afraid it is everywhere and the only way is "Up" so far. We have all heard of the"The Glass Ceiling" Allow me to assure those who are reading this that Everyone's United was never designed with any sort of false barrier in mind.


"It is the job & purpose of the organisation to unite them..."


I'll shortly be adding a My Projects page so you can take a look at some of the things I've been working on.

Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment